I’ve rounded up a list of all of my favorite beauty products that I use daily and a few of them, I truly couldn’t go without.
- Clinique Even Better Refresh Foundation: I love this foundation because it’s a full-coverage foundation feels light and breathable and it is also good for your skin! It has hyaluronic acid in it to keep your skin moisturized and plumped for a youthful look.
- Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder: I have always loved the Laura Mercier setting powder and this one is similar, but I feel that it isn’t as “dry”. It gives a very satin/ natural and smooth look to the under-eye.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder:This gives my skin a natural, but slight glowy finish. It’s lightweight and helps smooth out imperfections. I’m in the shade 1 Fair.
- Marc Jacobs O!Mega Coconut Bronzer: This bronzer looks amazing on so many skin tones! Most bronzers pull more orange on my fair skin, but this one looks natural and has a nice matte finish. And even better, it smells like coconut (hence the name lol) My shade is Tan-tastic!
- Cover FX Monochromatic Blush Duo: This duo is super pigmented and feels silky and lightweight. I love that there is a matte and shimmer shade. I mix the two when I use it. My favorite shade is Mojave Mauve.
- Lancome Cils Booster Lash Primer: I always have so many people asking me what false lashes that I’m wearing when I use Cils Booster. It is packed with vitamins that help thicken and lengthen the lashes. What I love most about this is you can apply it on your lashes overnight and it works like a mask to condition your lashes.
- It Cosmetics Lash Blowout Mascara: I have tried so many mascaras and this is hands down my ride ore die. It is biotin- infused, so it helps promote stronger lashes. My favorite part of this mascara is the wand! It was designed with Drybar and it resembles a blowout brush, so it does the same thing to your lashes and gives them a ton of volume. You can really feel it grip the lashes.
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eyeliner: I love the gel formula of this eyeliner, it makes it glide on the eye so smoothly like the gel pods and it doesn’t smudge on me.
- Urban Decay Perversion Liquid Eyeliner: This eyeliner is waterproof and the tip is a brush which makes it super flexible to apply.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Lipstick: I don’t know about you all, but my lips are always SO dry, so sometimes lipsticks don’t sit well on them. This lipstick has a hydrating strip in it to keep those lips smooth, it also is long-wearing. It comes in a ton of colors, but my favorite is Barely.
Leave me a comment and let me know what some of your favorite beauty products are, I’d love to try them!
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through certain links on this site, I have the potential to make a commission from that sale at no additional charge to you. All opinions are my own, I am not a certified makeup artist or aesthetician.