I’ve had a few friends ask me lately what some of my favorite drug store products are, so I thought I would share with you all too. I have a few drug store products that I use daily and they are better than some of the prestige brands that I have tried. I tried to include a few products from each category for you.
- Neurogena Makeup wipes: I like these wipes because they get all of the makeup off without leaving the oily residue that most wipes do. They’re also thick, so they don’t tear easily. I have really sensitive skin, and they don’t break me out of irate my skin.
- Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser: I’m not going to lie, this stuff leaves my sink looking so gross from the residue, but it gets ALL of my makeup off including waterproof mascara. It is AMAZING. I apply it on my dry face and rub it in circular motions and once I feel that I’ve gotten all of the areas clean, I wipe it off with a wet washcloth.
- CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser: This is just a great cleanser in general, I use the Hydrating one for my dry skin, but they have a few options for normal & oily skin.
- Clean & Clear Moisturizer: This is my RIDE OR DIE moisturizer. I’ve switched to more expensive ones and this is the one that I always come back to. I use this in the mornings before I do my makeup & it leaves me feeling moisturized, not oily like some moisturizers tend to do. I do use more expensive at night before bed. But this one definitely gets the job done.
- L’oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation: I love this long-wear foundation. It’s super light on the skin. The Pro-Glow is perfect for normal/ to dry skin. I also really like the Pro- Matte version of this foundation for the summer time. I use the shades 201 & 202.
- Milani Perfect Foundation Concealer: This foundation acts as a 2 in 1 foundation & concealer. It’s full coverage and looks flawless on your skin. The only this is they don’t have a huge selection of colors, they have added more than what they originally had, but I still have to mix 2 colors together. I use 02A & 00. It’s a dupe for Tarte Amazonian Clay.
- Rimmel Concealer: This concealer is only $4.99 & it’s awesome! I use it as an eye primer as well.
- NYX Hi- Def Concealer: This concealer is only $6 and it’s a medium coverage. I use the Porcelain color and I like the yellow for when my bags are out of control.
- Wet N Wild MegaGlo Highlighter: I LOVE this highlighter, it’s definitely one of my new favorites. There are 4 different colors, I use the Blossom Glow shade.
- Physicaians Formula Butter Bronzer: This another product that I use everyday, it’s the perfect bronzer, plus it smells amazing!
- Milani Baked Blush: I have several of these blushes and they’re gorgeous. I use Luminoso & Dolce Pink
- Pacifica Coconut Blush: I received this in an Ipsy bag & feel in love with it! It smells amazing, to my knowledge, it only comes in one color.
- Milani Matte Liquid Lipstick: This is a Dupe for Kylie Cosmetics, they even smell very similar. I have them in just about every color they come in.
- NYX Butter Gloss: This lip gloss is the best! It’s only $5.00 and there are a ton of colors. My favorite is Creme Brûlée.
- Maybelline Lipstick: I have been wearing these lipsticks for years! They have only gotten better over time. I have them in a ton of colors too.
- Maybelline Big Shot Mascara: I’m not even going to lie, I LOVE every Maybelline Mascara that I had tried. Big Shot, Falsies, Colossal, Lash Sensation, and I’m going to throw it back to the original $5.99 Great Lash Mascara (high school & college favorite).
- NYX Eyeshadow: These shadows are only $4.50 and they are as good as some of my more expensive brands. They have a ton of options now & come in single pans or in palettes.
- NYX Dewy Setting Spray: This leaves my skin feeling nice and refreshed after I’ve finished my makeup. Helps the makeup last longer.
These are a few of my favorites, I’m sure I could come up with more but the post would be even longer. LOL The only thing I can’t find is a good eyebrow product. If you have any suggestions, please share! I can’t get away from my Anastasia Brow Wiz! Hope you all have a great weekend!
P.S. Maybelline, if you’re reading this feel free to sponsor this post. HAHA