I don’t know about you all, but some days it’s tough for me to stay motivated! Over the past few years, I’ve worked a full-time job and a part-time job (at one point I was working 3 jobs just because I loved working), all while being a full-time student working towards my Bachelor’s Degree. I am now finished with school and decided to give blogging full-time a try, and I’m working on a super exciting project that I can’t wait to share. Anyways, I’m not used to having free time, so the past few weeks I’ve really tried to enjoy just being at home. This year started off really bad, a few personal things have been going on and then my cat, that I’ve had for 15 years, passed away and it completely broke my heart. This week, I’m trying to get back on track and I wanted to share a few things that help me get motivated!
- Getting a Good Nights Rest– Most important! When I don’t get much sleep, it’s SO much harder for me to want to get up and do anything the next day
- Getting Ready- As much as I love just lounging around in my PJ’s all day, I feel 10x better when I get up and get ready! Even just changing clothes and washing your face will make you feel so much more energized and ready to take on the world.
- Working Out- It doesn’t always happen, but I LOVE starting my day off by getting in a good workout. It wakes me up and keeps me energized for the day.
- Keeping a Planner- I like to pretend to be organized and I plan everything out. It just helps me keep track of everything, if I didn’t have a planner, I would truly be lost. Each morning, I open up my planner to see what my day is going to entail. My favorites planners are Erin Condren and The Happy Planner
- Inspirational Quotes- I LOVE quotes, they always help me get through the day. My favorite planners are one’s that have quotes throughout them and help me stay motivated through the weeks. If I don’t have a planner with quotes in it, it would go through and write my favorite ones down through out it.
These are just a few things that help me get through my day and stay motivated! I hope they help you if you’re looking for a little pick me up. And remember its’ okay to take a break whenever you need one. Listen to your body! Do you all have any other things that hep you? I inserted a few pics of my sweet boy, Almond.
“Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.” -Unknown